Below is the roadmap to become and succeed as a Cosmedika USA Skin Care Specialist
Step 1 – Get Started
- View our Introductory Video on PBSerum Cosmeceuticals to start learning about our products (View Video).
- Explore the Cosmedika USA, Inc. store website (cosmedikausainc.com) to familiarize yourself with our PBSerum products.
- Contact us with any questions you have about services, costs, and enrollment (Request Information).
- Officially enroll in a certification program by creating a Student Account and purchasing the Cosmedika USA Skin Care Specialist certification course(s) – Facial and/or Body (Purchase Course).
Step 2 – Complete The Online Requirements
- Sign the PBSerum Certification Agreement found in the Tools and Forms area (must be logged into your account). Note: the PBSerum Certification Agreement must be signed to purchase product.
- Access your online course(s) by logging into your eLearning account and going to the My Account area.
- Study and complete the online curriculum for each enrolled course (Facial and/or Body).
Step 3 – Receive Your Cosmedika USA Skin Care Specialist Certification
- Once the online requirements are completed, you will be issued your certificate.
- Provide us with your cosmetology, barber, esthetician, medical, or nursing license information if you have not yet done so. If a student, provide us with the information once you receive your state license. Students have two years to receive their state license, otherwise, their account will be placed on hold until they recieve it. Note: if a student, you can only purchase PBSerum products for training purposes and personal use – you cannot charge for services until you are licensed.
Step 4 – Begin Your Own PBSerum Cosmeceuticals Consultations
- Access your purchasing account at our online store at the Cosmedika USA, Inc. website (cosmedikausainc.com).
- Advertise and promote the PBSerum Cosmeceutical products to grow your skin care services business.
- As a PBSerum Certified Licensee, we will help promote your services via our Services Locator Page, various social media channels, and online outlets. For us to include you in our campaigns, you must fill out our Services Locator Form found in the Tools and Forms area.